Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sophie Saturday

Sophie got a package in the mail yesterday, a harness and leash set from Hollywood Hounds on Etsy. We chose the Lone Star of Texas design, and the lady was even nice enough to add in the matching sweater!

A note for me and Sophie? Why, thank you!


 I loved the way the harness and leash were made, and although the sweater was a bit tighter than I would have liked, it did fit and it was adorable on Sophie. I was expecting it to be tight around the chest--Sophie's shaped funny, with a skinny neck and a barrel chest. So that's not the company's fault.
We only put the sweater on for a short time for pictures--it was far too hot for her to wear it outside!!  But I'm sure it'll be a favored piece of clothing, come winter.





So I took her sweater off, put the harness and leash back on, and took her outside for some more pics!



Pros

  • Easy to use
  • Cute!
  • Holds up to pulling
  • Wonderful customer service
Cons
  • Matching sweater same size as harness, but tighter.


All in all, I was very pleased with the product, and give Hollywood Hounds 5 out 5 treats! We will be repeat customers, so head on over, and tell 'em Sophie sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment