Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sophie Saturday

Bad news everyone: Sophies fat! Yes, I said it, I'm a terrible person, but my dog needs to lose some weight. She started out just a little chubby, so I cut her meals and walked her more. Alas; she has actually gained weight! I was stumped at first, until I realized she had began her incline of weight around the time I had started feeding Buddy out of his crate. The little thief has been taking his food! And complacent Buddy simply laid to the side, watching as she wolfed down his share of the kibble, too.

The obvious solution would be to feed in the crate again, so for now, that's what we'll do. But I really must work on breaking her of her shadier habits. Updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it works and good luck curing the little thief!
    Dina Mom

    ReplyDelete