Friday, December 6, 2013

Fa La La... Nah.

I'm thinking Buddy and I will skip out on decorating this year. He isn't exactly reliable around a tree. I am planning on doing a Christmas themed photoshoot with him, though, so keep an eye out for that. Probably next week.

Back to decorating; If we did, it would probably just be my bedroom, since I don't actually get a say in what goes in the living room. But I don't even have a Christmas tree. I don't even know where to get one. Hmm.

Buddy really isn't liking the cold weather, either. He refused to walk this morning. Refused. Put his paw down and said no. I can't wait to see how he handles snow! (assuming we get some, which I think we might.) That'll be fun.

I have a prima donna pet. I'm still coming to terms with it. (lol no, I accepted Buddy's quirks a long time ago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment