Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Something in the Works

That will benefit myself and Buddy greatly! I'm going to be setting up a mini house to live in while I'm at college, so that I don't have to live with my parents or worry about finding a place to live with my 50lb mutt. Which is so much fun by the way.

When I can get the money, I'm going to fence in around it as well, so Buddy will finally have something he's never had before--A place to safely play completely off leash, with neither of us having to worry! I'm so excited, and I'm sure he would be too, if he knew what was going on.

None of this will be happening until 2014, I'm sure, but it's only around the corner anyways! So look forward to updates on that.

Basically, everything you see here will be mine! (And Buddy's, of course)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! We are installing woven wire field fencing (60") at our new house. Much less expensive than chain link or privacy fence, and we can do it ourselves with just a few tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Congrats to Buddy...and you, of course! ~~wigglebutt~~ Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete