Monday, November 11, 2013

Reminisce & Camera Troubles

First, happy Veterans Day, and a big thank you to all our brave veterans!

Secondly, I've been feeling pretty terrible of late. I wish I knew once and for all what was driving Buddy's fur away.



Look at how furry he used to be! What happened? It's driving me crazy, but I just can't seem to fix it.

Oh, and on a final note, if any of my fantastic readers could recommend a good camera (cheap, not a DSLR) that would be great, because my old one is starting to seriously act up. I haven't been able to get a decent pic in awhile, because it shuts off randomly, won't take pics when I hit the button, etc. etc. I've had it a few years, though, and I'm far from the most responsible with my cameras, so I suppose it had to quit on me sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment